| Here is Kaysar playing at his first basketball game! Keith is coaching his team and although he was dreading it at first, he really enjoys it. Kaysar is the best passer on the team. :) |
| He can still squeeze into the Halloween costume. "Mom want a bite of my banana?" |
We just love Keyan's squinty eyes!
As grandma Ruth says, "all good cowboys have squinty eyes."
I don't know what that means but it sounds funny.
Notice how Keyan always has a handful of toys?
Kaysar is doing so well in school and we've made it through the first semester!
No I'm not officially potty training ... just introducing the big boy undies. It'll be a summer project...
Birthday flowers from grandma Ruth. I still can't believe I'm 34. I'm getting dangerously close to 40...
My little boy is getting so big...too fast!
| Yeah snow!!! One morning it within hours we got all this snow...ahe boys were finally able to wear their snow boots and gloves.... |
| The next day Kaysar woke up, put his boots and coat on, took his plastic screwdriver and tore the snowman down. :-( It then rained for days and days so I guess it was just a matter of time. |
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see new pictures on here! I love that Kaysar is playing basketball. He's so cute! What a great dad Keith is to coach his team, too. I bet they have fun. Keyan is adorable. He's growing up so fast. Crazy that it's been a year since we visited you guys. I'm glad to hear that school is going well. Your birthday flowers were beautiful! I hope you had a great day! Keep the posts coming. :)
Fun pictures! We were going to come to Kaysar's game this morning, but then I looked at the schedule. :)
Post a Comment