I now hear the way I talk through my son. Today he told me "whatever" and "this is driving me crazy." He also likes to say with lots of attitude "fine!" Friday he said "I hate transformers" and threw one in the trash. Yes I have said this because I get so frustrated with them. Today I was told that he told my mom's aunt "you're fat." However Keith and I don't think he said this because he can be hard to understand and it just doesn't sound like something he'd say but who knows! She thought he said that and we feel awful. Apparently she said "yes I am."
Here is our cat, Pepper, cuddled up with Kaysar one night. Pepper has a habbit of being very cuddly when she wants something...in fact we brought her home because she cuddled right up to us in the store 10 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment