April 12, 2011

New Camera.


These are pictures taken with my new camera. I think it takes great pictures...which could be a bad thing because I already take so many pictures!

Sorry the pictures are so small. I thought maybe if I publish them smaller it'd go faster ... I don't think it does. Then once I put on a few small ones I felt I had to make them all match.



Spring is here!
We have been going out more lately - playing in the sandbox, cooking in the playhouse, swinging and working in the dirt garden.




Here is a very rare picture of Kaysar asleep on the couch.
I told him to take a few minutes of quiet time and this is the sweet picture I came out to.


We were even able to go to the park one day.
Kaysar so far has really been cooperating with the new camera photo shoots.
Keyan loves the slide and figured out how to go up and down all by himself.
It's amazing how much more independent second children become.




I think they are horns.


Just making sure every lasts drop of the ice cream gets in my tummy.



They cannot get on my bed without having a wrestling match. It usually doesn't end well.


Kaysar found this ladybug and was so excited. He asked what he should do with it and we told him to find a tree for him to live in.



Making cupcakes with Dougie.


Eating the cupcakes!


Calling daddy. Daddy always hangs up on him though. :-)








So I made banana muffins and mistakenly doubled the butter amount.
Of course they were really good and very moist.


Another recipe.



Kaysar loves making guns from his Trios.


Lick of popcicle. Bite of an apple. Repeat.



Handcuffed.




Keith and Kaysar built this airplane from pvc pipe.
Mr. Creative loved it.

2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

It looks like you're having fun with your new toy! What kind of camera did you get? I want a new one so bad. I don't like mine very well. Your new one takes great pictures! I guess it helps that your subjects are so cute, too! :)

Kyle and Tiffany said...

It looks like you're having fun with your new toy! What kind of camera did you get? I want a new one so bad. I don't like mine very well. Your new one takes great pictures! I guess it helps that your subjects are so cute, too! :)